Steve Wood is business consultant, with a pedigree in leading and facilitating business growth type projects – strategy, marketing and performance. He is the author of five books.
He is a Certified Management Consultant, Committee Member of the VIC/TAS Chapter of the Institute of Management Consultants. He holds an MBA from Cranfield School of Management (one of Europe’s leading business schools) and is a Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
He has worked overseas and in Australia to plan and deliver business growth projects.
Over the past 30 years he has identified and captured valuable growth opportunities, win new business, generate increased profits, launch new products, and start new business locally and internationally.
Steve has work with a large number of companies to deliver these types of projects, and more…..
- Helping business leaders to strategically plan and grow their business – Doubling business in less than 5 years; Kick-starting of plateauing or declining sales.
- Financial evaluation of M&A deals.
- Competitor profiling and evaluation to decide in which new businesses to invest.
- Preparation of business case for a new products.
- Preparation of strategic and business plan for use in obtaining growth funds from banks or investors.
- Established a not-for-profit charitable foundation in 2006 to provide an educational scholarship.
- GAICD, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- CMC, Certified and Registered Management Consultant
- MBA, Cranfield University
- CDipAF, Certified Diploma in Accounting & Finance
- BSc, Mechanical Engineering with German
- Chartered Engineer, CEng MIMechE
- Strategy – Business Strategy and Business Planning
- Marketing – To create customer value – find, attract, win customers
- Performance – Optimising people, processes and resources to maximise outputs and profits
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Fellow, Institute of Management Consultants
- Member, Institute of Mechanical Engineers – MIMechE
- “How to Make More Money Than you Know How to Spend”, 2020, Wood
- “Tell Us Where It Hurts”, 2019, Wood
- “The Money Tree”, 2018, Wood
- “Dominating Your Niche”, 2015, Thomson and Wood
- “Success Know How”, 2015, Wood
- (All available via Lulu.com and Amazon.com)