Steve Robinson is expert at helping companies to achieve growth through practical and simple approaches.
He is a very skilled C-Level facilitator, who knows how to use strategy, business planning, cost management and risk management tools to achieve a client result.
Some businesses have seen significant revenue growth, some have significantly reduced their operational and business risk, some owners have been able to “see the wood from the trees” and some comment that “Steve makes it sound so simple. I really have a sense of direction and purpose now”. All have moved forward.
Steve has helped companies over many years with …
- Creating strategy that works
- Diagnosing disconnects between strategy and management systems
- Helping to determine business risks and opportunities
- Creating a future road-map for the business
- Developing practical business plans
- Facilitating organisational alignment
- Developing effective management systems
- Providing a platform for continual improvement
- Diploma of Management
- Approved Industry Coach
- Lead Quality, Safety & Environment Auditor
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Director, Rightstrategy Pty Ltd
- Member, Risk Management Institution of Australia
- Member, Exemplar Global
- “Manage Risk”, Robinson, 2015
- “Manage Project Quality”, Robinson, 2015
- “Facilitate Continuous Improvement”, Robinson, 2015
- “Manage People Performance”, Robinson, 2016