- October 11, 2018
- Posted by: Steve Wood
Replas – Strategic Planning leads to a $0.5m grant success
Strategic planing at Replas helped then to bring focus and access to grant success.
Replas is Australia’s leading Recycled Plastic Manufacturer. The company makes a range of outdoor furniture, decking, boardwalk footpaths that are long lasting, will not deteriorate in the harsh Australian sun and do not need maintenance.
The company invited us as part of the Entrepreneurs’ Program to help them think about and create a strategy to support organic growth.
Our role in Strategic Planning to drive growth:
- To work with the leadership team to create a business strategy for the next 3- 5 years, which would help explore alternative investment capital including grant and subsidised Government level funding programmes.
- To help the business create a marketing plan to aid focus on the selected markets and enable further penetration of those markets.
- Replas has some well documented strategic plan which allows the company to understand where the business value will be created on the coming years.
- The company has a Marketing Plan and Sales plan which supports the desired market positioning.
- The company has subsequently used the planning documentation to create an application for and then win $0.5m of grant funding. The company has used the funds to increase its material processing capability to better support and grow its production capacity.
- Replas has subsequently invited us back to assist with other projects.
“Repeat Plastics Australia has a great history spanning almost 30 years. Founder members now in Directorship roles, have steered the Company from a small enterprise into a medium sized business with a great deal of further potential. Roaring Success were engaged after an exhaustive search of Consultants to help explore that ‘further potential’.
The criterion for the Consulting Companies during the engagement process was broad and diverse, coupled with Directors entrenched within the business who had ‘seen it all before’. Roaring Success were able to challenge the status quo from the very first meeting, asking the pointy questions, which small to medium Business owners seldom ask of themselves.
Steve Wood, as the Director of Roaring Success, was more than qualified to sit with the Board during the development of the Strategic and Marketing Plans, offering support, mentorship and advice, along with having the intellect to know the measure of each as it is required.
The well documented Strategic Plan was instrumental in the Company’s successful bid for funding from Sustainability Victoria, providing joint investment to expedite goals and milestones along our critical path for organic growth. Repeat Plastics Australia have partnered with Roaring Success a third time to help build our Strategic Plan out to 2025.”
Mark McClafferty, CEO, Repeat Plastics Australia, www.replas.com.au