- October 3, 2014
- Posted by: Steve Wood
Hella Australia has been established in Australia since 1961. Hella Australia designs and manufactures automotive lighting equipment for both the OEM and aftermarket business segments. Due to changes in the Australian automotive sector, with limited growth opportunities being evident, Hella Australia has decided to pursue opportunities for growth outside the automotive sector.
Roaring Success was engaged, via the Ford Supplier Diversification program to facilitate and assist in developing an appropriate Marketing and Sales Plan.
Our role in creating a Marketing Plan for Business Diversification
Our role in creating a Marketing Plan for Business Diversification was to act as a coach and guide the client to:
- Segment the potential market opportunities
- Evaluate and define the offer, market positioning and unique selling proposition (USP)
- Develop a channel strategy
- Develop a Market Communications Strategy
- Deploy a Sales Strategy that would enable the client to very quickly develop business in the targeted new business sectors
- Market research into the chosen opportunities completed, which validated the potential of the opportunities.
- Unique Selling Proposition and key marketing messages defined.
- A simple and pragmatic Marketing & Sales Plan built around the selected opportunities.
- A Sales Platform with more than fifty potential clients was created.
- The Hella team are actively progressing work to win real business with current and new clients.