- November 13, 2019
- Posted by: Steve Wood
Our client is a supplier to the mining industry, and has been on a steep growth curve over the past few years. Aiming to build on past successes, the management team were faced with the challenge of how to continue that growth in a robust and repeatable manner.
Our role in helping them to decide whether to create a new SBU … or not.
- To help the company work out whether they should invest in creating a new business unit which would provide advice and guidance to clients rather than just product or service.
- We helped the client to figure our what to do.
- We conducted some internal surveys with client facing employees.
- We spoke with a number of external clients.
- We helped the client to take a view and then built a financial business case that laid out the situation and options for the client.
- The business case was approved by our client.
- We help the project manager to organise himself and start to implement the plan
- We have been advised that the take up has been very positive.
- Revenue is up and the team is growing in quantity and number of projects being handled.
Consulting Arm for Elastomers Australia Roaring Success : Stephen Wood
Utilising Steve’s knowledge and background has enabled us to focus on our objective of creating a consulting arm of our business. The tools, methods created through this project have already started to win work and will become ever more useful as this area of our company grows.
Dave Waller, SBU Leader – easa Consulting, Elastomers Australia
“Re Roaring Success – EA Consulting Project
Steve, Thank you for spending the time and executing the project with members of our Business Solutions Team, assisting them to develop the strategies and tools to professionally engage in a dynamic and constantly evolving marketplace. The project delivered by Roaring Success will assist in elevating our team to be recognised as industry leaders, enabling us to continue to deliver value to our customer’s operations and
developing long-term partnering arrangements.
Pat Caputo, General Manager – Business Solutions, Elastomers Australia