- May 24, 2016
- Posted by: Steve Wood
Enmin Vibratory Equipment are well established as the market leader in manufacturing vibrating materials handling equipment for the food industry. However difficult conditions across the whole manufacturing sector saw their business experiencing dramatic peaks and troughs from year to year. In addition, steadily rising business costs were eroding profit margins; making the existing business model unsustainable in the long term.
The directors committed to developing a planning business strategy that would increase sales revenue and gross margin.
Our role in this assignment:
- Facilitate the directors’ discussions through a strategic planning process.
- Assist the directors to focus on those target market segments with the best potential for sales growth at satisfactory margins.
- Help establish an agreed set of goals with workable actions to deliver those goals.
- Document the Strategic Business Plan and the related Marketing Plan.
- Management team are confident, energised and focussed.
- Successful creation of a Strategic Business Plan which set the 3-5 year strategic vision, with objectives that built on the company’s strengths and identified market opportunities.
- Successful creation of a Marketing Plan that will guide integrated business development activities of marketing communications and the sales team over the next few years.
- Ongoing strategic guidance and mentoring of the senior management team.
The process has been invaluable for us. Roaring Success has been truly sensational. They have contributed to the process with vital hands on, high level support; providing substantial input and direction. It really has been an exciting process for us and provided a robust framework for the business and its future growth!
Carmel Gallaher, Co-Owner, Enmin Vibratory Equipment Pty Ltd