- September 25, 2014
- Posted by: Steve Wood
Air Radiators is a highly specialised producer of radiators for on-road and off-road applications. Since 2011, Roaring Success team has assisted Air Radiators with their Strategic and Business Planning.
Our role in this strategic plan to grow project was to act as a coach and guide the client to:
- In 2011, the company wanted to align their top management team during the creation of a strategic plan for the business. Roaring Success facilitated a two day planning workshop for the top 20 leaders in the business, to establish the targets, then define and document the growth plans for each of the three targeted market segments
- In 2014, Air Radiators’ parent company, the Adrad Group, wished to take advantage of the significant synergies across the group companies. Roaring Success facilitated a two day planning retreat for the leaders of the Adrad Group, with the purpose of helping the leadership team to define how to achieve those synergies.
- In 2016/17, Air Radiators requested help to focus the sales and marketing activity. Roaring Success mentored the team as they worked through the filtering and prioritisation process of their target markets; and helped them to think through what was needed to find, attract and win new business within adjacent and new markets.
- In 2011, the company was able to create an aligned growth plan across each of the target markets, over the forthcoming five years. These plans captured the most valuable growth opportunities and considered the challenges to be overcome to achieve the stated goals.
- Over the following years, the business environment changed – exchange rate strengthening; customer wants and needs changing; and cost pressures increasing.
- In 2014, the larger Adrad Group senior leadership team met and were able to agree specific actions that when implemented would provide considerable synergies across the group.
- In 2016/17, Air Radiators has refocussed it’s sales and marketing activities and won new business within those target markets.