Pam Macdonald is a “People Strategy” expert and has delivered successful projects in all areas of leading and managing people.
Pam is a deeply experienced trainer and facilitator, and has designed and delivered hundreds of programs which helped executives and senior managers to achieve quantum change in their public and private sector organisations.
Pam is accredited in several personality profiling tools (like DiSC and Facet5 for instance) and applies these tools to develop practical and tailored action plans for organisational change.
She has consulted to SMEs and multinationals; in sectors as diverse as utilities, banking, manufacturing and professional services.
If you want to implement effective growth Pam is able to help with the “people” part of the equation.
- Develop your leadership capabilities in addition to your management skills
- Attract and keep great people by the way you recruit, train, lead and motivate your team
- Ensure legal compliance by establishing the right policies, procedures and training
- Improve results by effective human performance management
- GAICD, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- MBA, Deakin University
- FCPHR, Certified Professional, Australian Human Resources Institute
- Graduate Diploma in Adult Education
- Director and Chairman, Bendigo Cemeteries Trust
- Director, Broadspring Consulting
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Fellow, Certified Professional, Australian Human Resources Institute
- Member, Australian Institute of Training and Development