Benefits of strategic marketing
Success will come from knowing which customers will most value your offer.
Just like a laser versus a light bulb, marketing focus will allow you to spend less energy on far more certain and decisive results.
By focusing on delivering high value in your niche, you will become known for creating value and be given increasing opportunities to do it again and again.
Your customers will be happy to pay you the right price and not try to squeeze you.
They will be happy to be repeat buyers, which will improve the effectiveness of your marketing and sales.
Strategic marketing brings better business.
Dominate Your Niche.
Advantages of an effective marketing strategy
A clear marketing strategy will help you:
- Be clear about what it takes to win business
- Be clear about your positioning
- Be clear about the messages needed to demonstrate your unique value
When your team does this, you'll find:
- Marketing, Sales and Operations are aligned
- Marketing will help sales convert more easily
- Operations can deliver more easily
Strategic Marketing Plan
We will facilitate a team based thinking process which uses the output from a strategic plan and ends up with a marketing plan.
Then we'll take the leadership team through a structured process to allow them to be clear about how to win business in the chosen target markets.
It will help your team understand where your business sits in the marketplace so you can work out what to do to provide value for the customer, and beat the competition.
The output is a simple to understand action plan and budget for the needed marketing actions.
With your marketing plan in hand, you can now engage marketing resources most meaningfully to execute your plan.
Ultimately all this results in your sales team having the best qualified leads to convert.
Need some help with your marketing strategy?
At Roaring Success, we assist our clients to achieve their full potential by developing an effective marketing strategy.
We don’t dictate. Instead, we facilitate by guiding you through a proven process that allows you and your team to make better decisions. This team-based approach ensures your management team fully understands the intent of the planning process and are truly committed to the decisions reflected in the final Marketing Strategy.
Not sure if you have a marketing problem?
Do you find that you're having to work harder to keep your customers?
Customer preferences and choices are always changing:
- Price competition
- Shorter lead times
- Order flexibility
- Quality expectations
- More unforgiving
- More demanding in ways you couldn't have even imagined
Your marketing and sales strategy can have a radical impact on the sales revenue of the business.
Do you have enough of the right customers, and know where to find more?
Knowing how to attract and satisfy customers can be frustratingly difficult.
Marketing and sales is a team game which needs to be played with the right understanding of your customers.
What works for one customer may not work for another customer, and that can become very expensive. It requires your team to create a marketing plan that is appropriate for your chosen customers, and that your business is able to deliver profitably.
Perhaps your team might want to focus on:
- Define your ideal target customer
- Identify what they want and need, and find of value
- If they value it, identifying if it's also worthwhile for you to deliver
- Being clear about why you are special
- Knowing how to make it easy for your customers to understand why you're special
- Positioning yourself to avoid being squeezed on price
- How to make it into a repeatable process that brings in more of the right type of customers