Who will benefit?
Those who are new to making phone calls for business reasons and want a better understanding of what is needed for success.[su_button url=”https://making-calls-workshop.eventbrite.com/?aff=website” background=”#000000″ size=”5″ center=”no”]Book your spot![/su_button]
What you will learn:
This course will develop the mechanisms for handling nervousness and provide a safe environment to practice these skills.
Know the sale is not made in the first phone call and it is normal to be nervous. Gain confidence, know what to say and what not to say. How to control the call.
What is covered:
- How do you feel about making the call?
- What can you do to feel more comfortable?
- Learn how to introduce the call to gain attention / interest.
- Discussion around potential customer reactions.
- How to respond to those reactions.
- How to become more confident by preparing a script.
- How to use asking questions to your advantage.
- How to take control of the call.
- Work through a practice exercise in the safety of the training environment.
What you get:
- High impact lessons from people who have been there and done that before.
- Receive a copy of the work-pack and templates.
- Work through the exercise in a safe environment.
- Learn from your fellow participants.
For further information about registering your business for this workshop, contact:
Steve Wood, Roaring Success on 0424 325 763 or email firstname.lastname@example.org