- Posted by: Steve Wood
- Categories: Established business, News, SME
I have created a new workshop aimed at business leaders who want become better at strategic thinking and business planning.
Build a better more profitable business
I have found through my consulting activity that many business owners and leaders struggle when it comes to strategy.
It is in principle very easy. Just pick a direction and work like billy-o to make it happen.
However, in practice it is more complex than that.
Every day brings new challenges.
And so many SMEs struggle to work out how to plan for the future.
They live from week to week and month by month.
Generally, they have a plan of sorts, but it might not be well developed.
This means valuable opportunities are lost, people work on sub-optimal projects, the organisation morphs into something unwieldy and the business is at risk of seriously underperforming.
Hence my new program.
The premise is that if you can think strategically and can plan your business accordingly, you have every chance of being paid very handsomely by very grateful repeat customers.
Who will benefit?
The workshop program is aimed at SME business leaders who have the responsibility of growing the business.
To gain the most from your investment, attendees should currently be, or will be very soon, in a senior leadership role in a SME business.
Read more in the hard copy book.
What is covered:
- Week 1 – How to get started. Setting the scene for success.
- Week 2 – Thinking Big. Targets and Behaviours. Purpose, Vision and Values.
- Week 3 – How to achieve the objectives. Creativity, Innovation & Competitive Strategy.
- Week 4 – How to get organised and stay on track. Organisational Strategy and managing growth.
- Week 5 – Looking forward. Leadership matters, Risk and Taking the right Actions.
By the end of the workshop, participants can expect to benefit from:
- Being clearer about how go get started properly
- Being clearer about what data you need to do a good job
- Being clear about what the right process steps are to avoid wasting time and effort
- Being clear about how to set the right goals for the business
- Being clear about how to filter down the many ideas into the best ones for you
- Being clear about how to set the organisation up to be able to deliver
- Being clear about the leadership needed to lead, drive, manage and control the process
For further information about this book and follow-up workshops, contact:
Steve Wood, Roaring Success on 0424 325 763 or email email@example.com