The Money Tree – B2B Selling Workshop
The Money Tree – B2B Selling Workshop
March 16 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm UTC+10
Develop the B2B selling skills and win more business.
This workshop is aimed at SMEs who want to develop their B2B Selling Skills and win more business.
It will also assist senior management within SMEs need to create and successfully implement a B2B selling process for their own business.
This is NOT a passive “sit back and listen” workshop. It will require active participation.
Participants will learn from working through examples and helping each other in the exercises. Knowledge and skills are improved by putting themselves through the B2B Selling Process.
- To help develop the B2B selling skills of SMEs and ultimately win more business.
- To assist senior management within SMEs to create and successfully implement a B2B selling process for their own business.
About the Workshop:
The Face-to-Face workshop lasts 7 hours. Running time is 9am to 4pm with 1 hour for lunch.
The ZOOM workshop last 8 hours. Two hours per session spread over 4 weeks.
Participants will receive a workshop manual and a free copy of the book “The Money Tree – How to build sales capability and ongoing revenue” by Steve Wood
Take-Aways from the workshop:
- Participants will be able to define their own sales process
- Avoid wasting time on tyre kickers, time wasters and IP thieves
- Know how to provide real value; know when and how you can put your prices up; and avoid being pushed down the lowest price wins path.
This is NOT a passive “sit back and listen” workshop. It will require active participation. Participants will learn from working through examples and helping each other in the exercises. Knowledge and skills are improved by putting themselves through the B2B Selling Process.
The participants will:
- Work through a self-assessment exercise to gauge how much they already know
- Be clearer on what good looks like
- Better understand the customer
- Understand their selling process and the value they bring
- Targeting the ideal customer Learn about tools to help do the job
- Finish with your own Action Plan to stay on track
By the end of the workshop, participants can expect to benefit from:
- Being clearer about how the selling process works.
- Being clearer about what preparation is needed to get a good result.
- Be able to build a B2B sales process within their own company.
- Be able to build a script and use the POWER Questioning™ method to guide the prospect to a natural buying decision.
- Be clear about what good proposal documentation looks like.
- Get paid for the value that you bring.
Session 1 – Self-Assessment
- Self-assessment pulse check.
- What do you really know about selling and marketing?
- How well do you do it?
Session 1 – Understanding what good looks like
- What does good look like?
Session 2 – Understanding the customer
- Why the customer behaves the way that they do.
- The customer’s buying and decision-making process.
- Marketing Research.
Session 2 – Your selling process
- What is your selling process?
- How do you make your selling process more productive?
- Why and when to write a proposal.
Session 2 – Understanding the value you bring
- What is value?
- How to be clear about the value that you bring.
Session 3 – Targeting Your Customer
- Who is your customer?
- Narrowing down the focus onto your best customers.
- Landing the first meeting
- How to present clearly – thinking; images and words to use
- What customer needs do you satisfy?
Session 3 – Tools to help do the job
- How to manage the customer’s journey through your sales process?
- Sales Platform & Funnel, FAB Table, Scripting
Session 4 – Tools to help do the job
- Tools to use including:
- POWER Questioning™
- Valley of Value
- How to make your proposal work for you
- Handling the price question and gaining acceptance
- Handling the emotion (rejection).
Session 4 – Your Action Plan
- Review and Action plan for next steps
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Steve Wood – Director and Consultant
Steve is a business consultant, and helps business owners Accelerate Business Growth. He specialises in helping business leaders of companies that want to grow.
100% pre-payment via Eventbrite only.
No refund for no-shows or cancellation within 13 days of the event. Substitutes permitted.
50% refund for cancellations up to 14-27 days before the event.
100% refund for cancellations up to 28 days before the event.
Roaring Success will refund 100% of the attendance price if Roaring Success has to cancel the event for whatever reason.