- October 28, 2020
- Posted by: Steve Wood
SMEs Group Mentoring Program
SMEs are faced with a large number of challenges every day. Many SMEs do not have a team around them which they can use to ask for advice and guidance on the topics of business.
Who will benefit?
This new program, created by Steve Wood at Roaring Success, is aimed at business leaders in the SME community who have the responsibility of growing the business. To gain the most from your investment, attendees must be in a leadership role in a SME business
The aim of the program
To assist SME business leaders improve how they go about thinking, planning, leading, managing and controlling their business.
Topics to be covered
• Week 1 – Finding and winning work
• Week 2 – Managing and doing the work
• Week 3 – Controlling the work and keeping track
• Week 4 – Leading the business
• Week 5 – Organising the business
• Week 6 – Establishing a culture for success
• Every week – Time for group discussion, aimed at helping each other.
• ZOOM meeting for 90 – 120 mins, meeting once every week
• Group size set at max of 12
• Meeting content
o 1 Show and tell on the topic by S Wood
o 2 Discussion on the topic by attendees
o 3 Creating actions for your Personal Development Plan
ZOOM. Six sessions of 90 to 120 mins. From 8:30am to 10:30am Nov 3, 10, 17, 24 and Dec 1, 8
• $1,400 per head plus GST.
• Each registrant will receive a free copy of Steve’s latest book on strategic thinking and business planning for SMEs “How to Make More Money Than You Know How to Spend”, worth $55.
• Roaring Success Standard Terms and Condition apply.