Strategy and Getting Your Life Back
WHA is a family-owned business which helps their clients to have a healthier and more productive workforce.
WHA invited Roaring Success to help work out what to do differently to change and grow the business.
Our role in this strategy assignment was:
- To work with the Business Owner, the CEO and with senior management team.
- To lead the strategic thinking and business planning process
- To mentor the top team as they implemented the plan.
- James, the business owner is happy that he has his life back,
- The CEO is happy to be in charge.
- The company has a strategy.
- And a focus for growth.
- And energy.
- And direction.
- Watch this space… there is more to come
“I just wanted to let you know, that it was with great hesitation that I started the Strategic Planning Process. I’ve been through this many times before, I’ve read all the books, I’ve been to all the seminars.
But I just want to let you know that Steve didn’t disappoint.
He is the real deal.
He took us on a very structured journey, he brought everyone along, he was very patient with us because we were just learning how to ride with training wheels.
I am happy to announce that we have the training wheels off.
We are now running with your strategic plan for the next two-and-a-bit years, and it’s actually allowed me to appoint someone to run the business day to day as CEO, which I never would have had the confidence to do before.
And it’s given me my life back.
So, I’ll let you know how things have gone in the next two years, but I just wanted to say Steve’s the man if you need that process and structure around your business to get your life back.
James Murray, Founder and Director
Work Healthy Australia Pty Ltd