Creating a robust growth plan for growth per year of over 25% pa
ARMS Reliability has been experiencing rapid growth and has recently expanded into the USA market and is facing further increased demand. The directors were at the stage where they wanted to build an organisation that is capable of handling the challenges and needs of large corporate clients around the world.
Our role in this robust growth plan assignment was:
- To facilitate the directors’ discussions through a strategic planning process
- To help the directors create a plan, define markets to target and change the organisation accordingly
- To help the directors establish an agreed set of goals with workable action items to deliver those goals
- Successful completion of a facilitated strategic planning process, which set a five
year strategic vision with objectives, built on the company’s strengths and targeted opportunities
- Creation of a simple and clear one page plan for each of the Balanced Scorecard perspectives
- Creation of a high level organisation to lead and manage the changes
“Fantastic session, fantastic service.
Thanks for a job well done.
Look forward to your ongoing involvement.”
Mick Drew, Managing Director,
ARMS Reliability, www.reliability.com.au
We have subsequently been asked back to further assist the company at the Board Level, providing support and advice for the CEO and the Chairman, as they change and grow their business.
In 2021 ARMS Reliability announced that the company had been bought out by Baker Hughes.
Baker Hughes Signs Agreement to Acquire ARMS Reliability to Strengthen Asset Performance Management Portfolio | Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Signs Agreement to Acquire ARMS Reliability to Strengthen Asset Performance Management PortfolioFebruary 18, 2021 at 8:00 AM EST
- ARMS Reliability brings a broad range of industrial asset management solutions and expertise to build on Baker Hughes’ portfolio and service capabilities
- Acquisition reinforces Baker Hughes’ commitment to accelerate the digital transformation of industrial assets, expanding reach in sectors including mining, power, manufacturing, and utilities
HOUSTON & LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb. 18, 2021– Baker Hughes (NYSE: BKR) has announced it is acquiring ARMS Reliability, a leading global provider of reliability solutions to some of the world’s largest industrial companies across a wide range of industries including mining, oil and gas, power, manufacturing, and utilities. The acquisition deepens Baker Hughes’ industrial asset performance management (APM) capabilities and will expand the company’s industrial asset management offerings.