Ray Tye is expert in planning and managing projects.
He helps companies to ensure that their important, large scale, transformational projects deliver the benefits that they actually want.
Ray has worked at senior levels with blue-chip banking and financial services companies.
He helps ensure that his clients understand and benefit from best practice.
He brings over 15 years of best practice experience and an ability to help clients wrap their arms around the big picture, to plan, monitor and control their projects with confidence.
Ray brings value is in:
- Benefit Realisation – Ensuring projects deliver the benefits they were set up to provide
- Performance – Optimising people, processes and systems for effective and efficient project delivery
- Project Governance – Project Governance and Delivery Strategy
- Project Assurance – Providing independent Assurance over projects
His experience includes:
- Helping Project Sponsors with the governance of their projects – Helping business leaders with the Governance, oversight and prioritisation during complex executions.
- Portfolio management – profiling and evaluating to decide and prioritise in which projects to invest.
- Delivery of projects exceeding $40m with business benefits of over $400m
- Project assurance to ensure the true value and status of the project to the business.
- Preparation of Business Cases for new projects highlighting the costs and business benefits.
- Benefits realisation, ensuring that the projects reflects the benefits that it was stated to achieve.
MBA, University of Western Australia
Masters of Electrical Engineering, University of Sydney
BElec, Electrical Engineering
PCI Practitioner, Change First
Blacktye Consulting Pty Ltd
Member, Project Management Institute of Australia