Our client is a supplier to the mining industry, and has been on a steep growth curve over the past few years. Aiming to build on past successes, the management team were faced with the challenge of how to continue that growth in a robust and repeatable manner.
Our role in helping them to double the business was:
- To facilitate the senior management team through a two day strategic planning process
- To assist the management team to embed the strategic business plan into the day to day operations.
- To provide ongoing support at the conclusion of the project
- The team created a simple and consensus based strategic business plan, which identified the objectives for the business over the next 5 years, and defined strategies and detailed plans for meeting those objectives.
- The team defined a set of specific plans based around the Balanced Scorecard perspectives – customer and markets, business process, learning and growth, and finally the financial perspective.
- The management team are now clear about what they have to achieve and in which time frame.
- The company achieved it’s 5 year plan in 3.5 years.
- Roaring Success have subsequently been invited back to continue to work with Elastomers Australia as they grow their business.
During the course of the project, Roaring Success provided professional services and guidance in the facilitation and development of a strategic plan for our business over the next 5 years.
One of the challenges was to create a plan around maintaining momentum in the market place through profitable and sustainable growth, enabling us to reinvest and maintain focus on delivering value to clients through our products and services.
The team at Roaring Success provided our Management Team and Project Leaders valuable knowledge, insight and tools to develop and engage the strategic plan, ultimately adding value to our business.
Pat Caputo, General Manager – Business Solutions, Elastomers Australia