ARMS Reliability has been experiencing rapid growth and has recently expanded into the USA market and is facing further increased demand. The directors were at the stage where they wanted to build an organisation that is capable of handling the challenges and needs of large corporate clients around the world.
Our role in this robust growth plan assignment was:
- To facilitate the directors’ discussions through a strategic planning process
- To help the directors create a plan, define markets to target and change the organisation accordingly
- To help the directors establish an agreed set of goals with workable action items to deliver those goals
- Successful completion of a facilitated strategic planning process, which set a five
year strategic vision with objectives, built on the company’s strengths and targeted opportunities
- Creation of a simple and clear one page plan for each of the Balanced Scorecard perspectives
- Creation of a high level organisation to lead and manage the changes
Fantastic session, fantastic service.
Thanks for a job well done.
Look forward to your ongoing involvement.”
Mick Drew, Managing Director, ARMS Reliability, www.reliability.com.au
We have subsequently been asked back to further assist the company at the Board Level, providing support and advice for the CEO and the Chairman, as they change and grow their business.